In order to offer the best possible guarantees of safety and hygiene against Covid-19, we have established and implemented a complete action plan.
We are aware that these measures may cause some discomfort, but we have activated them solely for the common good of all and in order to guarantee a safe stay.
For this reason, some services and facilities may be limited.Based on order SND / 399/2020 of May 9, 2020 of the Ministry of Health in collaboration with the ICTE (Spanish Institute of Tourist Quality) and the Official Gazette of the Canary Islands. Resolution by which prevention measures are agreed for the transition to the new normality in the Canary Islands.
CANARY ISLANDS GOVERNMENT MEASURES
You can consult it in the following link
MEASURES IN RECEPTION
- Use of masks by staff when the optimal interpersonal distance cannot be respected.
- Establishment of online check-in to avoid the manipulation of documents physically. A few days before the date of your entry we will contact you to send you all the information by email or instant messaging so that you can proceed to check-in at least 48 hours before the date of your entry.
- We encourage payment by bank card before check-in to avoid handling cash and credit cards physically.
- Disinfection of keys and loan products (such as hair dryer, umbrellas, beach towels, etc.) It is guaranteed that all products will be completely disinfected before they are received.
- The check-out time is early at 11:00, while the check-in time continues at 4:00 p.m. in order to comply with the new cleaning measures in the apartments.
MEASURES IN COMMON AREAS
- Cleaning will be permanently reinforced.
- The use of a mask inside the elevator is recommended.
- As far as possible, the safety distance of 2 meters between other guests and staff must be respected at all times.
- The Elevator can only be used by a single person or people who share the same apartment. As far as possible, the use of the elevator is requested for people with reduced mobility or with luggage, and to go up to the floors trying to go down the stairs.
MEASURES IN THE APARTMENTS
- Total disinfection of the apartment and all its elements is guaranteed before its reception.
- The elements of the apartments have been reduced to the basics, making the rest available at the Reception where they are properly disinfected. To request them you can do it through instant messaging (whatsapp), email or at the Reception.
- Use of masks by staff when the safety distance cannot be maintained.
- If you wish, you can waive the cleaning service during your stay. A protocol will be established to separate clean clothes from dirty clothes to avoid any cross-contamination. As far as possible, it will be tried that the guests are not in the same rooms as the service.
MEASURES IN THE POOL AREA
- We have been forced to reduce the capacity of the pool and with it the number of hammocks in order to maintain a safety distance of 2 meters.
- You must respect the safety distance of two meters between your hammocks and those of other guests who do not belong to the same apartment.
- Material will be available in the pool area to disinfect the sunbeds before and after use, if you wish.
- So that everyone can enjoy the reduced services, it is totally forbidden to reserve hammocks.
- Please avoid using the pool toilet as much as possible and instead use your own apartment.