ATTENTION: In order to offer the best possible guarantees of safety and hygiene in the face of COVID_19, we have established and implemented a complete action plan. For this reason, some services and facilities may be limited.Protocol based on order SND / 399/2020 of May 9, 2020 of the Ministry of Health in collaboration with ICTE (Spanish Institute of Tourist Quality) and the Official Gazette of the Canary Islands. Resolution by which prevention measures are agreed for the transition to the new normality in the Canary Islands.
- Reception (hours from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Luggage Storage.
- Outdoor swimming pool (Timetable from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
- Sun loungers and umbrellas.
- Free wifi.
- Self-service laundry (Wash € 4, Dry € 4).
- Safety deposit box for rent(€ 1.5 per day).
- Loan of: plug adapters, hair dryers, clothes iron, etc. (Deposit * required for loans).
- Computer with internet at Reception.
- Cleaning service: There is cleaning service 5 times a week. Towels are changed twice a week and sheets once a week. Extra change of towels and bed linen is available at an additional cost.
- Tickets sales.
- Photocopier and Printer.
- Tourist information.
- Beverage sales.
*All deposits will be returned with the delivery in perfect condition of the objects loaned